Please join the BCCDC education team for a Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) webinar to review this new Decision Support Tool (DST) for Registered Nurse assessment and management of HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP). This DST includes information on:
- PrEP eligibility considerations
- Required and recommended baseline testing
- PrEP initiation, ongoing testing, monitoring and management
- Consultation and/or referral
- Client education
Additional PrEP resources recently available on SmartSexResource will also be reviewed. This webinar is hosted by IMITS Video Conferencing Services and requires registration to view the webinar.
The PrEP DST has now been posted to the BCCDC Communicable Disease Manual – Chapter 5: Sexually Transmitted Infections: Section 2: HIV/AIDS: HIV Pre Exposure Prophylaxis DST.
Title: Registered Nurse Assessment and Management of HIV Pre Exposure Prophylaxis: HIV PrEP DST
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Time: 1:00pm, Pacific Daylight Time
To register for the online event
1. Go to https://phsa.webex.com/phsa/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9fb89969515062b21f346a3b66fcbe64
2. Click “Register”. 3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit”.
A recording of the CNE webinar will also be available shortly after the live presentation on the BCCDC website, Clinical Prevention Services webinar series page: http://bccdc.ca/health-professionals/education-development/clinical-prevention-services-webinar-series